Do you live and breathe mod design, decor and lifestyle? We’re looking for contributors with a writing background who are passionate about architecture, collectibles and history to write on our website.
- What does it take to be a Modernist?
We’ve got our eyes out for people who have their finger firmly on the pulse of trends in the world Mid Century Modern and love to write about them. Ideal experts may include MCM-era homeowners, lifestyle bloggers, professional interior designers and decorators, history buffs, vintage collectors, retro-loving jet setters, renovation or preservation gurus, creative crafters and DIY mavens. Potential contributors should show expert knowledge in their topic / field as well as exemplary writing and photography skills.
- What qualifications or background should a potential contributor have?
In order to be considered, potential content contributors should showcase solid writing skills and they should be experts in their topic(s), which can include the following: architecture, interior decorating, retro lifestyle, entertaining, art, collecting, vintage food, crafting, era-sensitive renovations, travel, photography, and relevant products.
- What do web contributors do?
A contributor submits original content (text and images) for a one-time feature, or according to consistent schedule for publishing on atomic-ranch.com and sharing on Atomic Ranch related social media platforms. Each contributor’s article topics and submission schedule will be agreed upon and defined by contract.
- What do potential contributors need to provide for consideration, and to whom?
- A short description of why you’re interested in mod design, and why you are interested in being a contributor.
- Any qualifications that show expertise, photography samples and writing samples (blog posts, short stories, articles etc.). Digital experience is a plus!
- Contact information so that we can reach you if we are interested in moving forward.
Please send the above items to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!